Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Draw Dinovember Day 18 Charcharodontosaurus


Hi all,  just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been following along with my Dinovember posts.  I wanted to let you know that I will be headed off to CTN Animation Expo tomorrow.  There's a possibility that my Dinovember posts will be put on hold for a few days while the convention is underway.  I will try my best to continue posting but I'm not sure what the internet situation will be like, or if I will have time to sketch while managing my table. 

If there is a pause I will resume the Dinovember posts starting next week.  I would like to have a full set of 30 illustrations for Dinovember so I will be making up for the days I missed whether that means some of these trickle over into December, or possibly doing double posts for a bit I'm not sure yet. Once again thanks to all of you for stopping by my gallery and taking a look at my artwork.  If there are any of you out there who are able to make it to CTN this weekend please stop by and say hi.  I'll be at table 123.

No comments:

Post a Comment